Leader：Jiabei Zeng / Shiguang Shan (Professor)
Email：jiabei.zeng [at] vipl.ict.ac.cn; sgshan [at] ict.ac.cn
Affective Computing is computing that relates to, arises from, or deliberately influences emotion or other affective phenomena (Picard, MIT Press 1997). Affective computing group focus on perceiving and analyzing peoples’ facial expressions, emotions or other affective phenomena mainly according to the visual information.
1. Mengyi Liu, Ruiping Wang, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen, "Learning Prototypes and Similes on Grassmann Manifold for Spontaneous Expression Recognition," Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 147, pp. 95-101, 2016. 【pdf】
2. Mengyi Liu, Shiguang Shan, Ruiping Wang, Xilin Chen, "Learning Expressionlets via Universal Manifold Model for Dynamic Facial Expression Recognition," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 5920-5932, 2016. 【pdf】
3. Mengyi Liu, Ruiping Wang, Shaoxin Li, Zhiwu Huang, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen, "Video Modeling and Learning on Riemannian Manifold for Emotion Recognition in the Wild," Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 113-124, 2016. 【pdf】
4. Mengyi Liu, Shaoxin Li, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen, "AU-inspired Deep Networks for Facial Expression Feature Learning," Neurocomputing, vol. 159, pp. 126-136, 2015.
1. Yong Li, Jiabei Zeng, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen, "Self-supervised Representation Learning from Videos for Facial Action Unit Detection", IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition(CVPR), pp.10924-10933, Long Beach, California, USA, June 16-20, 2019. 【pdf】
2. Zijia Lu, Jiabei Zeng, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen, "Zero-Shot Facial Expression Recognition with Multi-Label Label Propagation," Asian Conference on Computer Vision 2018(ACCV2018), 2-6 Dec. 2018, Perth Western Australia 【pdf】
3. Jiabei Zeng, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen, "Facial Expression Recognition with Inconsistently Annotated Datasets," To appear in Proc. European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV2018), pp. 1-16, Munich, Germany, 2018. 【pdf】
4. Mengyi Liu, Xin Liu, Yan Li, Xilin Chen, Alexander Hauptmann, Shiguang Shan, "Exploiting Feature Hierarchies With Convolutional Neural Networks for Cultural Event Recognition," IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision(ICCV2015) Workshops, pp. 32-37, 2015. 【pdf】