- Associate Professor
- Key Laboratory of Intelligent Information Processing,Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 010-62600564
- Address: No.6 Kexueyuan South Road Zhongguancun,Haidian District Beijing,China
- Postcode :100190
I am currently an associate professor at the Key Laboratory of Intelligent Information Processing (IIP), Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Prior to joining the ICT faculty, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the IIP of ICT, CAS and worked with Prof. Shuqiang Jiang. I received the Ph.D. degree from the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences under the supervision of Prof. Changsheng Xu.
My research is in the areas of multimedia content analysis, understanding and applications. I am especially interested in the intersections between food/geography and multimedia computing to jump-start new field: food computing.
I have authored and co-authored more than 40 peer-referenced papers in relevant journals and conferences, including ACM Computing Surveys, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics, IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, IEEE Trans. on Emerging Topics in Computing, ACM Trans. on Multimedia Computing Communications and Applications (ACM TOMM), IEEE Multimedia Magazine, ACM MM, AAAI, IJCAI, ICMR, etc. I am also the reviewer of many prestigious international journals including IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics, IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IEEE Trans. on Neural Network and Learning System, ACM TOMM, IEEE Multimedia Magazine, IEEE Access, etc. I have served as one OC member, such as ACM MM Asia2019 area chair and ICIMCS2017 publication chair, and organized special sessions on PCM2017 and MMSP2015. As the lead guest editor, I organized special issues on international journals, including IEEE Multimedia Magazine, Multimedia Tools and Applications. I have served as one PC member of many academic conferences, including ACM MM, AAAI, IJCAI, etc. I am the recipient of 2016 ACM TOMM Nicolas D. Georganas Best Paper Award and 2017 IEEE Multimedia Magazine Best Paper Award . For updated CV, please check THIS.
I am looking for highly-motivated students to work with me on the exciting area of Food Computing. The candidates are expected to have a strong background in programming, mathematics and English. The candidates with fields in physics, food science and engineering are also welcome. I am able to take on 1 Master student admitted every year. Intern positions are also available, and are expected to stay for at least 1 year. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV.
- The paper “Hybrid-Attention Enhanced Two-Stream Fusion Network for Video Venue Prediction” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.(2020-8-12)
- One tutorial "food computing for multimedia" is accepted by ACM MM2020! (2020-7-29)
- Two papers "ISIA Food-500: A Dataset for Large-Scale Food Recognition via Stacked Global-Local Attention Network" and "An Egocentric Action Anticipation Framework via Fusing Intuition and Analysis" have been accepted by ACM MM2020.(2020-07-26)
- The paper "Survey and Prospect of Intelligent Interaction-Oriented Image Recognition Techniques" published in Journal of Computer Research and Development is selected as F5000 in China. Links (2020-06-28)
- Our food computing website is available Links (2020-5-6)
- The paper “Attribute-Guided Feature Learning for Few-Shot Image Recognition” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.(2020-4-29)
- Congradulations! Linhu Liu and Zhengdong luo successfully defended their theses.(2020-4-26)
- The paper “Few-Shot Food Recognition via Multi-View Representation Learning” has been accepted by ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications.(2020-3-28)
- Our organized SI in IEEE Multimedia: Urban Multimedia Computing: Emerging Methods in Multimedia Computing for Urban Data Analysis and Applications has another one-month extention. Submission deadline: 4 April 2020. Links (2020-3-14)
- The paper “A Two-Stage Triplet Network Training Framework for Image Retrieval” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.(2020-2-11)
- I gave an invited talk on "Food computing" at the MEITUAN DIANPING in November 2019.（2019-11-27）
- The paper “Food Recommendation: Framework, Existing Solutions and Challenges” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.(2019-11-18)
- The paper “Logo-2K+: A Large-Scale Logo Dataset for Scalable Logo Classification”has been accepted by AAAI2020.(2019-11-11)