Feng Qi received the B.S. degree in computer science from the Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China, in 2002, the M.S. degree in computer science from Northeast Petroleum University (NEPU), Daqing, China, in 2008, and the Ph.D. degree in computer science and technology from HIT in 2015. He was a Research Assistant in the National Engineering Lab for Video Technology, Peking University, Beijing, from 2010 to 2015. Since 2016, he is a Post-doctorial researcher in the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing. His research interests include 3D image/video quality assessment, binocular visual perception and video surveillance.
1. Feng Qi, Debin Zhao, Wen Gao, “Reduced Reference Stereoscopic Image Quality Assessment Based on Binocular Perceptual Information,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 2338-2344, 2015. DOI: 10.1109/TMM.2015.- 2493781
2. Feng Qi, Debin Zhao, Xiaopeng Fan, Tingting Jiang, “Stereoscopic Video Quality Assessment Based on Visual Attention and Just-Noticeable Difference Models,” Signal, Image and Video Processing, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015. DOI:10.1007/s11760- 015-0802-4
3. Feng Qi, Debin Zhao, Shaohui Liu, Xiaopeng Fan, “3D Visual Saliency Detection Model with Generated Disparity Map,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2016. DOI:10.1007/s11042-015-3229-6
4. Feng Qi, Xiaopeng Fan, Tingting Jiang, Jian Zhang, Debin Zhao, “A visual comfort assessment metric for stereoscopic images,” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2015), pp. 2601-2605, 2015.
5. Feng Qi, Debin Zhao, TingTing Jiang, Siwei Ma, “Stereoscopic Video Quality Assessment Based On Stereo JND Model”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, pp. 34-38, 2013. DOI: 10.1109/ICIP.2013.6738008
6. Feng Qi, Debin Zhao, TingTing Jiang, Siwei Ma, “Quality of Experience Assessment for Stereoscopic Images”, Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2012 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, pp. 1712-1715, 2012: 1712-1715. DOI: 10.1109/ISCAS.2012.6271591
7. Feng Qi, Xiaopeng Fan, Debin Zhao, “Stereo Perception’s Salience Assessment of Stereoscopic Images”, The Era of Interactive Media. Springer New York, pp. 339-349, 2013. DOI：10.1007/978-1-4614-3501-3_28
8. Zhaolin Wan, Feng Qi, Yutao Liu, Debin Zhao, “ Reduced Reference Stereoscopic Image Quality Assessment Based on Entropy of Classified Primitives”, International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, 2017.
9. Zhaolin Wan, Yutao Liu, Feng Qi, Debin Zhao, “Reduced Reference Image Quality Assessment Based on Entropy of Classified Primitives”, IEEE Data Compression Conference, 2017.
10.Guowei Tang, Feng Qi, Jinghui Li, “An Improved EZW Image Coding Method Based on Lifting Wavelet”, International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, 2007. DOI: 10.1109/WICOM.2007.719